2022 update for ordering uniform with free delivery
Orders can be placed https://ourschoolwear.co.uk/collections/longlands-primary-school-market-drayton.
We will be hosting a free delivery to school option on the following dates:
- Orders placed online by 8th July for free delivery to schools on 13th July
- Orders placed online by 15th July for free delivery to schools on 20th July
Orders will be delivered on the above dates for families to collect from the school reception/office. We ask families to arrange to collect their order within 2 working days please to help prevent a build up of orders held in school.
Samples of jumpers and polo shirts are available at our school so you can check sizing prior to ordering. Please arrange to visit the school office if you need to try on any uniform.
Unfortunately, no pop up shops will take place this year and we are unable to accommodate deliveries to schools over the summer holidays due to school receptions being closed. RAM Leisure are open all over the summer and uniform is available to order via these channels:
- Click and collect from RAM Leisure
- Book an appointment to try on and buy directly from RAM Leisure
- Order online and pay for delivery
Postage will be £5.70 for 48hr tracked and £6.50 for 24hr tracked. Returns can be sent back directly to RAM Leisure for £3.25 (returns information will be in the parcel)
To support with communication, RAM Leisure will adhere to a 48hr response time on emails to firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure emails include order number, school your child attends, sizes and products needed to help with the query. We thank you for your continued support.
The uniform consists of:
- A branded, grey, embroidered sweatshirt / cardigan
- A branded or plain, blue, embroidered polo shirt
- Plain black trousers*, shorts or plain black knee length skirt**
- Yellow check summer dresses can be worn during the Summer Term
- A branded book bag
- Shoes – must be plain black leather style (trainers, canvas-style and ballet pumps are not permitted)
*Trousers and shorts must be smart school-style only. Trousers must not be skin tight below the knee, hipster style or legging style. Material must not be cord, denim, stretch legging style or canvas/jean-style cotton and should not contain cargo pockets or logo labels.
**Skirts must be tailored in style with no fashion detailing such as pockets, patches or zips.
- A branded, white, PE t-shirt (optional)
- Black PE shorts
- Socks (must be black, white or grey and plain in design)
- Branded PE bag
If you have any queries regarding your child’s uniform or PE kit, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
A full selection of uniform available to purchase can be found here. Alternatively, you can click on the below images to order.
How do I order:
The following systems are in place to allow you to purchase all uniform items:
• Online (preferred option). Please visit and follow the link to visit our online shop or click on the items above which will direct to the website to order.
Delivery is charged at £4.95 per package to your preferred address. Delivery to your home provides the safest option to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. We may look to receive deliveries at school once the current restrictions end, thus saving parents the delivery costs.
• Via the RAM Leisure shop in Wrexham. Parents can purchase all items of the uniform and PE kit straight off the shelf in the RAM Leisure store in Wrexham. This purchasing option may be particularly helpful in circumstances where items need to be tried on to determine correct sizing.
RAM Leisure, Trinity House, Whitegate Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 8UG.
• Via one of our ‘pop up’ shops which we will be hosting throughout the year. Orders placed at these events will receive free delivery to school. Further information will be shared directly with parents/carers.